2018 Update

Matt-Erials had been a little quite of late, and I would like to apologise for that. I had big plans for this Christmas and the New Year but with a move to South Africa appearing from the blue things haven't quite worked out as planned.

I am still trying to work out what to do with this year, I might continue with the Grammar Collection (the page definitely needs updating) but I might also try some new stuff too). I promise that, whatever I do, it will still be more than useful for you and your students.

Oh, and one more thing...


...the eagle-eyed amongst you will have already noticed that adverts have recently started appearing on the blog. Don't worry, you shouldn't notice any difference to how the blog runs and, you definitely won't notice any difference when it comes to the activities and the blog itself! 

I will try and ensure that the majority of adverts are suitable and useful for ESL teaching, and if the advertising thing really doesn't work out I won't drag it out for longer than necessary.

I'd like to thank you all for your continued visits (and hopefully downloads of activities) and your patience as I sort things out for this coming year!

And good luck to everyone in what ever they are doing in 2018!