Alphabetical List of Apps to Use in Your ESL Classroom.

Due to computer issues at the moment, I am unable to create and post a great number of resources for you, but I have been working on this, using my phone for some time.

We all use apps, either on our phone or tablet, on a daily basis. We use our phones and tablets for every conceivable task in our modern lives, so why not use them in your classroom? They are great for performing specific tasks, as fun warmers or to help us with our teaching. I have compiled an alphabetical list of 26 apps that can be used in the classroom. Some are specific ESL teaching apps while others are general apps that can be repurposed for use in the classroom. Most of them will be on most of your students phones, others you will need them specially.

I have tried some of these apps in my classes, but not all of them. So, if you do use any of them, please let me know how they worked in your classroom (and how you use them).